Learn about big data and the role of AWS.
- [Instructor] Let's take a moment to define…what I mean by big data and big data work.…By big data I mean any data set that's too large…to be processed by traditional data management systems…or to undefined to fit into structured databases.…Unfortunately, we don't have enough time…in this course to delve into the nature…of big data since we are here to see…Amazon's offering for big data platforms.…If you'd like to learn more about big data,…I recommend heading over to Big Data Foundations…Building Architecture and Teams here at LinkedIn Learning.…
Big data work is collecting, storing, processing,…and producing valuable insights…that help businesses make key decisions…about their products or services.…Big data work is found in fields needing…data analysis or business intelligence.…Enterprise human resource departments,…research facilities, and supply chain managers use…big data platforms to help them coordinate…immense volumes of critical assets.…Big data work helps businesses predict…where their customers will be and when they will transact.…
- Comparing AWS to previous IT solutions
- Benefits of AWS
- AWS security and pricing
- Building big data on AWS
- Cloud storage and databases
- Data warehousing
- Backing up data
- AWS for mobile services
- IoT approaches
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Building Big Data on AWS
3. Backing Up Data with AWS
4. Mobile Solutions Using AWS
5. IoT Approaches with AWS
AWS Greengrass1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.