- [Instructor] Now that we have the AWS components built…to capture data outside of the organization,…let's turn to the components we need…inside of the organization.…Data solutions for inside of the organization…we will use are S3 for data storage,…Redshift for large data analysis,…and QuickSight for data visualization.…Back at the management console and S3.…Amazon S3 functions by creating buckets.…
A bucket is where your data will be located.…So, let's go to Create a Bucket to get started.…Our bucket name is going to be AWS Example Solution.…Now, remember, our company is in the east coast,…so we're going to go from Ohio to Virginia.…We have no other buckets.…We'll select Next.…We have the option to set larger properties,…tags, logging, and versioning,…but this is just an example…and none of these properties are going to help our example,…so we'll select Next.…
You can set permissions.…As an example, and since I'm the administrator,…we're going to leave all of these selected.…We can add an account if we want…to invite other administrators here.…
- Comparing AWS to previous IT solutions
- Benefits of AWS
- AWS security and pricing
- Building big data on AWS
- Cloud storage and databases
- Data warehousing
- Backing up data
- AWS for mobile services
- IoT approaches
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Building Big Data on AWS
3. Backing Up Data with AWS
4. Mobile Solutions Using AWS
5. IoT Approaches with AWS
AWS Greengrass1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.