Review the frameworks provided by AWS to work with big data services.
- [Instructor] To be a nimble company today means…drawing insights from any and all data sources.…Social media, system logs,…mobile applications, search queries,…all of them require an integrated data source…and the ability to process vast amounts of data…as quickly as possible.…Big data design use storage, processing, and analysis…to bring value.…What pieces of AWS are needed for big data work…and how they fit together to accomplish the job?…Let's take a look at three scenarios…that will form our AWS big data design.…
Our design scenarios are data warehousing,…mobile application analysis, and social media response.…For data warehousing, we'll use the AWS pieces,…S3 for storage, EMR for our cluster,…Redshift for our high-throughput analysis,…and QuickSight for our business intelligence.…This is the cleanest line of the tools.…It simply asks for data storage, retrieval,…and processing.…The tool can be built in minutes,…and I'll show you how to build the solution…later on in this course.…
Next, mobile application data analysis.…
- Comparing AWS to previous IT solutions
- Benefits of AWS
- AWS security and pricing
- Building big data on AWS
- Cloud storage and databases
- Data warehousing
- Backing up data
- AWS for mobile services
- IoT approaches
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Building Big Data on AWS
3. Backing Up Data with AWS
4. Mobile Solutions Using AWS
5. IoT Approaches with AWS
AWS Greengrass1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.