- [Instructor] Let's look at the properties we need to set…for workflows and restoration.…If I go back to my backup and recovery bucket,…up in Properties, I'm going to see that versioning is enabled,…permissions are set,…and, under Management, I'm going to find…Lifecycle and Replication.…Lifecycle allows me to set rules…against the lifetime of a document…and Replication is just as it sounds,…allowing me to target a place…where that file is duplicated.…
Let's set a lifecycle rule.…This rule name is going to be Double Trouble.…I'm not going to put any prefixes or tags on this,…because my data set is too small.…If you have a large data set,…this will help you filter through it.…I'll select Next.…I'm going to select let's configure this transition…for the current version, not for the previous versions.…And Next.…Expiration for the current version, not previous versions.…
I want it to expire after two days,…because this is an example.…Because the cleanup is just not ever…going to happen on a current version,…that option's grayed out.…
- Comparing AWS to previous IT solutions
- Benefits of AWS
- AWS security and pricing
- Building big data on AWS
- Cloud storage and databases
- Data warehousing
- Backing up data
- AWS for mobile services
- IoT approaches
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Building Big Data on AWS
3. Backing Up Data with AWS
4. Mobile Solutions Using AWS
5. IoT Approaches with AWS
AWS Greengrass1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.