Learn about the types of tools you can use for automation, such as the AWS CLI for scripting and the AWS SDK for API access.
- [Instructor] So, up until this point in this course,…we have been doing kind of a worst practice…around automation.…We've been clicking on the console,…and I'd be very remiss if I didn't show you patterns…around both scripting and programmatically accessing…and controlling Amazon Services.…So that's what we're going to get into next.…So, in terms of automation tools and services,…on the Amazon ecosystem, we have tool types,…sociative disservices, and languages.…So let's start with the CLI.…This is the scripting tool, and it is a tool…that you download and configure and work with locally…on your machine.…
You use it for scripting and batch files.…It is a bash-like language.…It's a shell kind of scripting.…It is based on Python, so when you're doing the install,…just a tip from the real world,…make sure that you read…the installation information completely,…because the Python version matters,…depending on what version the operating system,…which operating system, so on and so forth.…In addition to the CLI, Amazon provides a number of SDKs,…
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioningwith Brandon Rich3h 18m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.