Learn what the new AWS CI/CD services are and how these services map to the most commonly used third-party services for automation pipelines.
- [Instructor] In this section of the course,…we're going to actually work with these new automation…and CI/CD tools from AWS.…So in the console, and for this you'll need to have…an account and sign in, which I've done already,…so you can see I'm signed in here with my demo account.…We'll be working in this section here for Developer Tools,…so you can see, we've got CodeStar, CodeCommit,…CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline.…We'll also, I'm going to scroll down here,…be working with some of the management tools,…most notably CloudFormation.…
Now, just to give you a reference because it's a lot…of the word code of what these things do.…First I'm going to categorize them,…and then I'm to show you a picture.…And what I've done, just for reference,…is I've listed other services that are non-Amazon…that I'm assuming some of you may…have heard of or be familiar with,…just to help you to place these new tools.…Cause as I said in a previous movie,…all these CloudX developer tools…are very new to the Amazon ecosystem…
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.