The AWS console can be overwhelming. There are many services and features and many are just named with a few letters like EC2 or SNS. Navigating this console can be difficult even for experienced users of AWS. However, when you know what services you're interested in, you can focus on those alone with confidence.
- [Instructor] So the first couple of things … we want to talk about when dealing with AWS is of course, … getting an AWS account. … You can go to aws.amazon.com and get a free account there. … Of course, when you load the page, … you can be overwhelmed with a lot of information. … A lot of different things … that might confuse you about where to start. … There's this big button here that says Create a Fee Account. … You can also look at the pricing information, … or sign in to the console. … Again, it can be a little confusing, … but the good news is, is the account is free. … However, not all the services are free, … so you have to use a credit card to create the account. … If you click on this View AWS Free Tier Details, … or in the pricing you can go to the Free Tier, … you can get information about … what services are actually free. … Some are always free, and some have a time limit. … So, if you look at the always free. … You can come down here and check the always free option …
- Analytics and user engagement
- AWS account and console
- Users, endpoints, and channels
- Imported and dynamic segments
- Creating a Pinpoint project
- Creating a campaign
- Launching a campaign
- Sending messages
- Funnel analytics
- Monitoring and metrics
- Security with IAM
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: Simple Email Service (SES)with Jeremy Villeneuve1h 20m Intermediate
Building Intelligent Chatbots on AWSwith Bear Cahill1h 12m Advanced
1. AWS Pinpoint Overview
2. Segments and Data
3. Engagement Campaigns
4. Analytical Data
5. Technical Access
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.