- [Instructor] Now that I've set up a fantastic solution,…what is this all really costing me?…Fortunately, AWS has built management cost tools…that are going to help me see this as we go.…I'm going to log in to the AWS Console…and over here under helpful hints,…I'm going to manage your cost.…Since I have not yet built a budget,…let's walk through this and build something…that can notify me on cost regularly.…The Budget Type is Cost.…First thing I'm going to do is set up a monthly budget.…I'm going to call it My Monthly AWS Budget.…
Period is Monthly, Start Date is the first of the month,…End Date will be the end of the month.…My Budgeted Amount will be $100.…I have the ability to refine my budget…and to set up notifications,…neither of which are going to be part of this,…so I will create it.…Awesome, there's my budget, and, inside of it,…I can see current and forecasted amounts.…Now let's go back up to the dashboard,…see what we're spending money on right now.…According to the solutions we've set up right now,…
- Comparing AWS to previous IT solutions
- Benefits of AWS
- AWS security and pricing
- Building big data on AWS
- Cloud storage and databases
- Data warehousing
- Backing up data
- AWS for mobile services
- IoT approaches
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Building Big Data on AWS
3. Backing Up Data with AWS
4. Mobile Solutions Using AWS
5. IoT Approaches with AWS
AWS Greengrass1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.