Look at the AWS Mobile SDK and use for developing mobile solutions on AWS.
- [Instructor] The rise of mobile computing has meant…a retooling with customer engagement models…from the ground up.…The mobile revolution has demanded organizations…build mobile engagements with users at a breakneck pace.…Not only do companies have to build mobile solutions…that consider all of the variables present…in different hardware, they also need to be able to address…that hardware with immediate response.…Getting any part of this incorrect could mean…a crippling encounter by a user and a devastating hit…to your product or service.…
Amazon understands this and has provided a full suite…of tools for running successful mobile projects.…One more piece of the puzzle must still be engaged…to connect to your users, the AWS SDK.…After I've logged in to the AWS Management Console,…I'll go to the Mobile Hub, I'll select my project,…and integrate.…From this page, I will select Follow…to get to the Mobile SDK walkthrough.…
Amazon has created walkthroughs for integrating the SDK…into your development environment.…
- Comparing AWS to previous IT solutions
- Benefits of AWS
- AWS security and pricing
- Building big data on AWS
- Cloud storage and databases
- Data warehousing
- Backing up data
- AWS for mobile services
- IoT approaches
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett5h 2m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Building Big Data on AWS
3. Backing Up Data with AWS
4. Mobile Solutions Using AWS
5. IoT Approaches with AWS
AWS Greengrass1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.