Looking at the AWS Mobile Hub and use cases.
- [Instructor] The AWS mobile hub is the house…where you build and manage your mobility projects.…The mobile hub brings all of the pieces…of a mobile campaign together into a project…for easy management of the individual pieces.…Let's jump into the mobility hub…and set up a project.…After I've logged into the AWS console,…I will search for a mobile hub…and there it is.…Now the first time I launch the mobile hub,…I have a couple of options that are critical moving forward.…I need to name the project.…
Now I want to allow the AWS mobile hub…to administer resources on my behalf.…This is going to allow any dependencies…across AWS to be created through this project.…Notice that my source is still the United States in the east…and I had already created a mobile hub project,…I could import it here.…Now that we're all set up, we'll create a project.…There's a nice getting started walk through…available to you.…We're just going to jump in.…The top of the mobile hub is the configure setting…and that's where you will find an easy access…
- Comparing AWS to previous IT solutions
- Benefits of AWS
- AWS security and pricing
- Building big data on AWS
- Cloud storage and databases
- Data warehousing
- Backing up data
- AWS for mobile services
- IoT approaches
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett5h 2m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Building Big Data on AWS
3. Backing Up Data with AWS
4. Mobile Solutions Using AWS
5. IoT Approaches with AWS
AWS Greengrass1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.