- What is the AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK)?
- Required routing configuration
- Server and load balancer requirements
- Setting up the AWS CDK
- CDK networking
- Validating your deployed subnet
- Autoscaling and server configuration
- Full deployment validation
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Carlos] Working with infrastructure in the cloud is a time consuming task that requires knowledge in networking infrastructure, operating systems, and software platforms. In addition, you also need experience in domain specific languages such as Terraform and CloudFormation. With the help of the AWS Cloud Development kit, infrastructure is code. Finally you can leverage your programming skills to deploy infrastructure. We're going to explore a real world architecture and write the code to deploy using the CDK and Python. My name is Carlos Rivas and I'm certified AWS Solutions Architect specialized in data center migrations to the cloud. Please join me in my LinkedIn Learning course and together we'll go over the main features of the AWS Cloud Development kit network infrastructure. Let's do it.