- Managing an AWS account
- Accessing a MySQL database
- Creating a Node.js project
- Adding MySQL
- Using a separate config file
- Creating a database connection
- Running a query locally
- Uploading and testing the Lambda
- Using Promisify to clean up
- Inserting, deleting, and updating rows
- Passing in data
- Calling Lambdas
Skill Level Advanced
AWS for Developers: Simple Email Service (SES)with Jeremy Villeneuve1h 20m Intermediate
What you should know1m 29s
1. AWS RDS MySQL Database
2. Node.js Project
4. SQL Queries
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.