- Checking in source code with CodeCommit
- Building code in CodeBuild
- Deploying code with CodeDeploy
- Creating a DevOps pipeline with CodePipeline
- Creating and deploying an Elastic Beanstalk application
Skill Level Beginner
- [Carlos] When your application is ready to be deployed to the AWS Cloud how do you make sure all the required steps are completed? Deployment automation in the Amazon Cloud is a feature included in most of their services that will help you focus on your application code. We'll review CodeCommit, CodeBuild, and CodeDeploy. Then we'll cover CodePipeline which is a Jenkins replacement that we can use to build an end to end, completely hands free code deployment pipeline. Finally, we'll take a look at Elastic Beanstalk which is Amazon's fully automated deployment and infrastructure management tool aimed specifically at developers.
Hi, I'm Carlos Rivas. And I'm a certified AWS Solutions Architect and software engineer. If you have your code ready, bring it on. Let's learn how to deploy it to the Cloud.