- Preparing to use AppSync in code
- Updating settings and the schema
- Adding a second data source
- Storing posts online
- Updating subscriptions in schema
- Testing live updates
- Handling updated posts
- Offline capabilities
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Bear] Do you have a mobile app but not the server side? AWS AppSync can add the server side for your user authentication, database storage, and sync the data, even offline. We'll take a standalone iOS app, like a Notes app, and add all of these features using AWS AppSync. We'll be storing data, fetching it, and watching live updates on the app by the end of this course, and you'll be shocked at how little we actually have to type into AWS. I'm Bear Cahill, Head Binary Sequencer at Brainwash Inc., and I'm psyched to get you synced up with AppSync.
1. AWS User Authentication
2. AppSync Setup
Amplify codegen3m 42s
3. App Code and Configuration
4. Adding a Second Datasource
5. Real-Time Updates
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.