Understand how to download, install, and configure the AWS Command Line Interface.
- [Instructor] Over the years, AWS has done…a phenomenal job evolving the web console…into a remarkably approachable,…powerful tool for managing infrastructure.…Throughout this course I'll primarily…be using the web console.…However, only through automation is the management…of your AWS infrastructure scalable.…One of the many available automation tools…is the AWS command line interface, or CLI.…I'll be using it at times throughout this course,…so let's take a moment to see…how to install and configure it.…
Here I've opened a web browser on the left…and a terminal window on the right.…With this setup, I can read instructions in the browser.…I can also copy commands…from the web browser into my terminal.…Let's go ahead and do a Google search…for how to download the AWS CLI.…The very first link will take you…to the comprehensive AWS documentation…where you can download and install the CLI.…Scrolling down on this page, I see that the CLI…is available for Windows, as well as Linux, OS X, or Unix.…
I happen to be on a Mac, so I'm going…
This course is also part of a series designed to help you prepare for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification exam.
This course includes trademarks owned by Amazon Web Services. This course has not been prepared, approved, or endorsed by Amazon Web Services.
- Exploring Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Configuring subnets, route tables, and gateways
- Working with access control lists (ACLs)
- Maintaining network security
- Implementing VPC peering and peer routing
- Using Route 53
- Managing a private DNS
Skill Level Intermediate
1. AWS Network Foundations
Understanding Route 534m 54s
2. Virtual Private Cloud
3. VPC Security
4. VPC Peering
5. Route 53
Wrap up1m 48s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.