- Understanding high availability (HA)
- Preparing for HA
- Designing for HA
- Understanding continuous deployment (CD)
- Types of verification tests used in CD
- Server mutability and CD
- Implementing CD
- Advanced CD pipeline techniques
- CD pipeline with Step Functions
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Lynn] Have you ever coded up a new feature, and you were really eager to get it in the hands of customers as quickly as possible? I know I have. I'm Lynn Langit, and in this course, we're gonna take a look not only at continuous deployment, which is a set of strategies to get those new features in front of customers faster, but also, high availability. HA is a set of tools, services, and techniques, which ensures that your applications are available for your customers. In this course, we're gonna look at some of the newer services, and see how they integrate with both HA and CD patterns.
Services like Service Catalog, Step Functions, and more. We're going to look at common application patterns, like big data, dynamic websites, and IOT, and how to apply HA strategies and CD pipelines to these common patterns. We have lots to cover, so let's get started.
1. Understanding High Availability
2. Design for High Availability
HA for a big data pipeline5m 51s
3. Understanding Continuous Deployment
4. Implementing Continuous Delivery
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.