Installing Amplify should be easy otherwise it goes against the point of making things easier. It is installed via npm on the command line. Just a couple of lines and it's installed. After that, just a couple more and it's configured for your specific project. It's lightweight and helpful during the whole process.
- [Instructor] There's just a few things we need to install…to get ready to start using Amplify Command Line Interface.…We need to install npm if it's not already installed.…That's what we'll use to install the Amplify CLI.…To do that we install Node.js.…So if we go to either one of these websites,…npmjs.com, or nodejs.org, we can get there.…We'll take the long route just so you know…how to get there in either case.…And if you scroll down, you'll see Install npm.…
When you click on that it's going to take us…to the install page which just tells us to go to Node.js.…When we go to nodejs.org,…we can download the install for Node.js.…So I'll click on here, and it downloads it.…Once it's done, I can double click on it to install it,…and go through the steps as normal.…Now that that's installed,…I can install the Amplify CLI from the terminal.…
So let's open up a terminal,…and we'll type sudo npm install -g @aws-amplify/cli,…and we're going to specify the latest version which is 0.1.34.…It's going to ask us for our password.…
- Working with the Amplify toolchain
- Creating a React app
- Adding analytics to a React app with Amplify
- User authentication via AWS
- Using Amplify to simplify account creation and management
- Creating a GraphQL API
- Storing files online
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS API Gateway with HTTP, Lambda, DynamoDB, and iOSwith Bear Cahill1h 33m Intermediate
1. AWS Amplify Overview
2. Amplified React App
3. Mobile App Features
4. Serverless Back End
5. Storing Files Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.