Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video Your Amazon choices, part of Selling on the Amazon Marketplace.
- A three essential choices to make before you being…selling through Amazon.…What account type will you use?…What products will you sell?…And how will you manage the shipping?…Let's begin with the two account types.…Amazon provides two ways to sell,…but I'm betting if you're watching this video…it's only the second type that's appropriate.…The first type is the Individual account.…Perhaps you have a college textbook you want to sell,…just gathering dust, or an old video game,…or perhaps a few items.…
The Individual account is designed for you.…The second type of account is for genuine merchants.…If you're watching this video, it's probably the account…you'll want to use, though you could play around…and get your feet wet with the Individual account.…You can always switch over to the Professional plan later.…Let's take a look at the differences.…The first obvious difference is pricing.…Of course, the pricing I'm discussing in this course…is pricing that is valid as of the recording…of these videos, which could change.…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.