- In this video, we need to go into detail…about the products you can sell on Amazon.…We saw in the last video the general categories,…but there are some details you really need to understand…before you jump in with both feet.…As we saw earlier, you can find category lists…by clicking the Sell on Amazon link…found at the bottom of every Amazon page,…then click on this little, What Can I Sell link.…I explained the different account types,…individual and professional, earlier,…so we're just going to focus on…the four category lists for the moment,…the categories available to professional accounts.…
Remember, the categories with asterisks…are the ones for which you'll have to apply for approval.…So, you can see what general categories you can work with,…but let's begin by looking at specific types of products…that you cannot sell, even within these categories,…because there are many products that Amazon won't accept.…Perhaps the two most notable categories…Amazon does not accept are firearms and pharmaceuticals.…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.