- In the video in which I explain how to upload…products on mass,…I suggested a little trick.…Set all the prices high,…higher than the viable sales price for the product.…That way, you don't have to spend time thinking…about what price to set.…Then use some kind of pricing tool to go in…and modify the pricing…according to the rules you set in the tool.…As a basic example, you can have the repricing tool…check your product prices several times a day…and reset them, so that you always appear…at the top of the merchants list.…
Using these tools can also help you…get into the Amazon Buy Box…that we talked about in an earlier video.…I'm going to use RepriceIt as an example tool,…because this is one I've worked with for a while.…But it's not the only one…and you may find another that you prefer,…so spend a little while looking at features and pricing…and perhaps reviews.…These tools use the Amazon Marketplace Web Service's API,…application programming interface.…To access information about your listings…within the Amazon system, they download information…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.