- Before we look at how to list products for sale on Amazon,…let's spend a few minutes looking at…the actual product pages and understanding…how everything fits together.…Every product sold by Amazon has its own page.…That doesn't mean every product for every merchant.…If 38 merchants sell the same product,…that's not 38 different pages.…That's one page with associated pages showing information…about the 38 merchants selling that product.…For example, let's look at this book.…
This book's a single product.…It's a particular book with a particular title,…published by a particular publisher.…It even has a unique identifying number, the ISBN number,…the International Standard Book Number.…In fact, these days books have two unique identifiers,…a 10-digit and a 13-digit ISBN.…Of course, books often have different editions,…and each edition is a different product.…This book is available in this hardback edition,…but also in paperback, Kindle and Audible book editions.…
Audible is Amazon's audiobook download service.…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.