- Spend a little time with Amazon merchants…and there's a good chance that at some point…the conversation will get around to the buy box.…Just as website owners want their websites…to rank at the top of the Google search results,…so too Amazon merchants want the coveted buy box spot.…Take a look at this product there are 39 new product offers.…Of course Amazon doesn't display…them all on the main product page,…rather it picks one and encourages people buy that one.…It's a basic rule of sales don't…give people too many options,…make it easy for them to make a quick decision.…
Amazon selects one to present to the buyer.…This one is from a merchant called The Little One's Choice.…Amazon in effect suggests that…the buyer purchases this one,…and many buyers will make the easy choice.…Amazon provides information about…this one offer here in the central area,…and it has a big Add to Cart button over here.…This is the buy box, one quick click here…and the decision is made.…Now, buyers can decide to look at other offers of course.…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.