- You've seen how to deal with shipments when you're…shipping the products yourself, and how to deal with them…when Amazon is shipping for you, but if you're using FBA,…there's one more option.…You can send shipment orders to the FBA service asking them…to ship a product from an Amazon warehouse to a client…that bought from you on some other platform,…through eBay or Etsy or Sears or Rakuten,…wherever else you might sell a product.…Here's how.…In Seller Central, select Inventory, then Manage Inventory.…
Then find the product you sold.…Click the checkbox for that product, multiple products…if you're shipping several items, and then select…Create Fulfillment Order from the Actions button at the top.…You'll see the Multi-Channel Fulfillment Order page.…You're going to enter the destination address…and the email address of the buyer.…Amazon will use the email address to send…shipping notifications, including tracking information…although that's optional.…
There are some other optional items,…but the address is really all you need.…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.