- In the previous video, we saw how…to add an individual product listing.…One thing we left unfinished, though, is what…happens if, while listing the product, you chose…to have Amazon ship the product for you.…That is, you're signed up to work with the…Amazon FBA service and want Amazon…to handle the shipping for this particular product.…So let's assume that you've already signed up…for an FBA account, and chose the Amazon…shipping option button while listing the product.…
When you click the "Save and finish" button, Amazon is…not going to automatically list the product for sale.…After all, they don't have it yet,…so they can't ship it if it does sell.…Rather, Amazon will drop you into the…Send/Replenish Inventory page, where you…can enter the item into the FBA inventory…and arrange shipping to the appropriate Amazon warehouse.…For now, we're going to look at the process…of shipping this single product to Amazon.…In a later video, we'll see how…to do this for multiple items.…
We're going to create a new shipping plan.…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.