Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video Shipping options, part of Selling on the Amazon Marketplace.
- Another important decision you'll need to make,…is how you plan to manage shipping.…There are essentially two choices…from Amazon's point of view.…When Amazon sells a product for you,…you can receive the order from Amazon,…and ship the product yourself.…Or, you can let Amazon take care of everything for you.…Amazon processes the order, and then ships…the product out of one its own warehouses.…The former case, shipping yourself,…can also mean multiple things.…You might be shipping out of your…own warehouse, basement or garage.…
Or perhaps you're already working…with a fulfillment company, a company…that provides shipping services for you.…Or perhaps you have a drop ship relationship…with various wholesalers or manufacturers…in which you take orders and pass those orders…on to the third party to ship the product out.…Whatever method you're using, from Amazon's perspective,…you are responsible for managing the shipping.…The other possibility, is to let Amazon manage…the shipping for you by signing up…for their FBA service, Fulfillment by Amazon.…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.