- We've seen how buyers can rate you…but Amazon keeps an eye on your behavior…in a variety of different ways,…to ensure that you're doing everything right.…For every merchant that calculates a seller rating,…a number on a scale from 0 to 100,…though if you fall too low on the scale,…you won't be selling on Amazon for long.…Let's go back to the PERFORMANCE area…and see the different ways that Amazon…keeps an eye on you.…There are three main areas on this page,…Account Health, Seller Rating and Customer Feedback areas.…
The Account Health area provides a quick summary…of your account health, order defect rate,…cancellation rate and so on.…Obviously, a checkmark is a good thing.…There are also links to various notifications,…messages you receive from Amazon,…such as listings that have been deactivated…due to what Amazon thinks are pricing errors.…On the right, we have a chart showing…your seller rating over time.…Clicking the Seller Rating heading…takes you into the Seller Rating tab,…which we'll come back to.…
Finally, at the bottom, the Customer Feedback table.…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.