- We covered how to ship products to the FBA warehouses…in an earlier video, immediately after the video…explaining how to list products.…That's when you're first likely to…ship products to Amazon, after all.…I quickly want to go over how to manage…FBA shipments, though, as there will be times when,…for example, you want to ship items…that are not new listings,…when you're replenishing stock, for instance,…when you're bundling together a bunch of products to ship,…or if you want to check on the status…of shipments you've already sent.…
So, you've seen in earlier videos…how to add items of inventory to a shipment.…Either select FBA during the initial listing of a product,…or you can use the send/replenish inventory action…by selecting the items you want to send…and selecting from the action menu button…at the top of the page.…You've seen this page in an earlier video.…You can see shipments that have already been started or sent…by clicking the inventory menu…and choosing manage FBA shipments…to see the Shipping Queue page.…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.