Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video Dealing with bad customer feedback, part of Selling on the Amazon Marketplace.
- So what do you do if despite your best efforts…you receive bad feedback?…Is there anything you can do to remove it?…Well there are several things you may…be able to do.…The first thing to consider is whether…the feedback itself violates Amazon policies.…Amazon does not allow buyers to leave feedback…that is obscene or that has seller specific…information such as your phone number…or email address.…Buyers wouldn't normally be able to obtain…this information, but presumably people…with personal vendettas against particular merchants…have in the past found personal information…and posted it in buyer feedback.…
You can also get Amazon to remove feedback…if the buyer left a product review…rather than a review about the seller.…If the entire comment is related to the product…itself with no mention of shipping, condition,…and so on, Amazon will remove the review.…Also, if the review is for an FBA shipped order…and the problems with the shipping are customer…service, not the product condition, then you…can get Amazon to place a comment stating…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.