- Amazon provides enough reports for you…to spend many happy hours digging through…all the details of your sales.…You can get to these reports in a number of places,…primarily, of course, the reports menu,…but you'll also find an inventory reports option…in the inventory menu,…and an order reports option in the orders menu,…plus various reports buttons scattered around the system.…The inventory reports are, perhaps not surprisingly,…reports related to your inventory.…
As you can see from the drop-down,…you can choose to see various different reports,…an overall inventory report, several different types…of open listings reports.…These are listings that are currently open,…they have inventory to sell, that is,…although these reports are only merchant shipped products,…not FBA items.…You can see FBA items in the active listings report,…which includes all active listings,…whether they have inventory or not,…both merchant fulfilled and FBA.…
There's also the canceled listing report…and the sold listing report.…This shows you listings for which you have…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.