- I want to make sure you’re aware…of the display preferences page…associated with the inventory listings.…I personally don’t find all the columns…displayed very useful, and in fact,…there are others not shown by default that…I’m sure are useful to some merchants.…So you might want to change what you…see in the old inventory page.…For example, if you don’t use FBA,…or if you only use FBA and don’t ship yourself,…do you really need to see the Fulfilled By column?…It’s only really useful if you use both shipping methods.…
Click the Preferences button to see the Preferences page.…Perhaps the most important area…of the preferences is the column choices.…You’ll recognize a lot of these columns, of course.…The ones checked are the ones already displayed.…We saw earlier. Just click to add and remove columns.…In most cases, you won’t want to remove the columns.…Here’s the Fulfilled By checkbox…which will remove that column as I just suggested.…If you use an external product pricing tool,…perhaps you don’t care about seeing the Low Price column.…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.