This course was created by Shyam Raj. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Configuring classic load balancers
- Registering instances with the load balancer
- Cross-zone load balancing
- Configuring sticky sessions
- Configuring application load balancers
- Configuring network load balancers
- Configuring Auto Scaling
- Setting up scaling policies
- Configuring lifecycle hooks
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Shyam] Elastic load balancing can be used to build highly available, scalable, and fault-tolerant applications in the AWS cloud. In this course, we'll explore the three different types of elastic load balancers: classic, application, and network. We'll understand the differences and use cases for each of them. We'll then understand how to automate capacity management with autoscaling. We'll also talk about using lifecycle hooks to control how instances launch and terminate within an autoscaling group. My name is Shyam, let's begin.
Linux Foundation Cert Prep: Networking (Ubuntu)with Scott Simpson58m 23s Intermediate
1. Classic Load Balancers
2. Application Load Balancers
3. Network Load Balancers
Setting up servers8m 11s
4. Auto Scaling
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.