- As I mentioned before,…rendering is a very complex subject,…and I said, again, beyond the scope of this course,…but I want to touch on a few of the things…that can make life a little bit easier for you…when you're working in the Visualization Workflow.…Okay, so we're back into Visualization,…and we're looking at our Resident Shaders.…Let's go ahead and switch on hardware shading.…Now we don't have to go up to WindowDisplay here,…there's also an option down in the bottom right-hand corner,…for Hardware shade, I can just switch it on one time,…or I can double-click to bring up the dialog box.…
I can also toggle the model,…which is exactly the same as switching…the model off from Show.…Also, I can delete...…unused shaders,…which is a real good way to clean up…your Resident Shader tab.…Okay, so at this point here,…let's take a look at some of our options.…So you can see it's a cluster of shaders…that we have down here,…sometimes it's a little bit difficult…to decipher which one is which,…but the order that these are arranged in…
- Understanding the manufacturing strategy
- Direct modeling techniques
- Understanding project deliverables
- Creating the main body
- Creating a digital display
- Checking feasibility
- Creating handles with fillets
- Exporting for rapid prototyping
- Rendering the final model
Skill Level Intermediate
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir26m 57s Intermediate
Insights on Automotive Design with Veejay Gahirwith Veejay Gahir23m 34s Intermediate
1. Overview of Alias Portfolio
Manufacturing strategy2m 36s
2. Starting a Project
3. Creating Main Body
4. Creating the Digital Display Aperture
5. Creating the Buttons and Dials
6. Creating the Handles
7. Export for Rapid Prototype
8. Alternative Workflow
Final model check2m 54s
9. Rendering the Final Model
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.