And I'm going to save this, and I'll go ahead and create the separate file.…I have Transmit open right here, so I'll right-click and select New File and I'll call it script.js.…I'm also going to need another file called data.txt, so I'll create it by…right-clicking again, selecting New File, and calling this data.txt.…Now, I'm going to open up data.txt.…This file is just going to have the words "Hello World" here.…
- What is AJAX?
- Making requests asynchronous
- Updating the DOM with getElementById
- Reading JSON files
- Working with jQuery and AJAX
- Sending and searching JSON data
- Incorporating CSS transitions