If you're a Premium member of the lynda.com online training library or if you're watching this tutorial on a DVD-ROM, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. In the Exercise Files folder you'll find folders for each video in the series. Inside each of those folders you'll find a version called workingfolder that has the website when I began the video, and you'll find a finished folder with a copy of the website when I finished. So I'll usually begin by opening up the copies of the projects from my server and open some of the files in my favorite text editor.
- What is AJAX?
- Making requests asynchronous
- Updating the DOM with getElementById
- Reading JSON files
- Working with jQuery and AJAX
- Sending and searching JSON data
- Incorporating CSS transitions