So right now this script is executing whenever it gets to it in the index.html…file, which is at the very end.…So this page loads and then the script runs right here, so all this is executing…right then. So what we'll do is prevent that from happening, by putting…everything inside a function.…So we'll grab all those code and we'll paste it right there.…Let me go ahead and indent that a little bit.…
- What is AJAX?
- Making requests asynchronous
- Updating the DOM with getElementById
- Reading JSON files
- Working with jQuery and AJAX
- Sending and searching JSON data
- Incorporating CSS transitions