Join Joe Marini for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Prototype templates, part of Prototype and script.aculo.us Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Retrieving and manipulating web page elements
- Handling web page events and creating custom events
- Traversing the DOM
- Creating and handling AJAX requests
- Using script.aculo.us controls such as Autocompleters, Sliders, and Visual Effects
- Building complex page features like data filtering and image rotators
Skill Level Beginner
1. Overview of Prototype
Introducing Prototype4m 59s
2. Retrieving Page Content
4. Working with Collections
5. Using Prototype's DOM Features
6. Working with Events
7. Prototype and AJAX
8. script.aculo.us and Prototype UI
9. Putting It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.