Those are links to the most popular CDN libraries that have jQuery.…You can also try cdnjs.com;…that has copies of a lot of libraries, including jQuery.…So the advantage of using a CDN is that if a browser has loaded your library…from a CDN when you visited some other website, it may already be cached in your…browser when it comes to your site, so your page will load a lot faster.…The disadvantage is that CDNs will only work while you have a live connection to the Internet.…
- What is AJAX?
- Making requests asynchronous
- Updating the DOM with getElementById
- Reading JSON files
- Working with jQuery and AJAX
- Sending and searching JSON data
- Incorporating CSS transitions