So we have events like change(), dblclick(), error(), et cetera, et cetera.…The one that we're interested in is the keyup() event,…an event that happens when somebody releases the key on their keyboard.…So let me come over here.…I am going to target the input field with the ID of search.…Then I am going to bind a keyup element--…this is the jQuery version--and I'll execute a function literal.…
- What is AJAX?
- Making requests asynchronous
- Updating the DOM with getElementById
- Reading JSON files
- Working with jQuery and AJAX
- Sending and searching JSON data
- Incorporating CSS transitions