AJAX was originally designed to read data stored in a format called XML, or…Extensible Markup Language.…It's very much like HTML, but you get to make your own tags.…So let's take a look at an example of what it takes like to read data in this format.…We have a new file in our folder called data.xml.…It's a file with some data in the XML format.…If you know a little HTML this should be super easy to read.…You can open an XML file with some browsers to see the structure a little bit better.…So we have a speakers object, and inside the speaker objects we have a…series of speaker objects.…
- What is AJAX?
- Making requests asynchronous
- Updating the DOM with getElementById
- Reading JSON files
- Working with jQuery and AJAX
- Sending and searching JSON data
- Incorporating CSS transitions