I wanted to take a minute to look at this and highlight some of the events that…the request triggered.…So I'm going to switch over to my browser, and I'm going to load up this page,…and then I'm going to right- click and select Inspect Element.…Then I'm going to switch over to the console and take a look at this object…that's returned from my server.…So I'll open up that up, and you'll see that there's a lot of different events right here.…
- What is AJAX?
- Making requests asynchronous
- Updating the DOM with getElementById
- Reading JSON files
- Working with jQuery and AJAX
- Sending and searching JSON data
- Incorporating CSS transitions