- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Instructor] In this movie,…we'll look at the second user experience item,…which can improve our AJAX form submissions.…We will add a loading spinner to indicate…when the request is in progress.…We did something similar earlier…when we just used text,…and we just used text that said loading,…while the request was in process.…Now, we're going to do it with a graphic.…And there's three steps to this process.…The first, is that you add the spinner to your HTML page.…The second is that we use CSS to hid the spinner by default.…
- What is Ajax?
- Creating Ajax requests and responses
- Monitoring Ajax request state and events
- Responding to Ajax requests with HTML and JSON
- Building Ajax buttons
- Submitting forms with Ajax
- Implementing infinite scrolling
- Adding autosuggestions to text fields
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Ajax Defined
What is Ajax?5m 34s
2. Ajax Client
3. PHP Server
4. Ajax Button
5. Ajax Form Submission
6. Infinite Scrolling
7. Search Autosuggest
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.