Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video The listing headline, part of Making Money with Airbnb.
- Your Airbnb property headline…will appear in search results,…and at many different points…throughout the Airbnb host portal.…The headline is your first impression,…so make it count.…When you've got multiple accomodations…listed on Airbnb, the headline also serves…to help you differentiate your properties.…An average headline isn't going to work.…It must be great.…Let's review some headlines.…I've got this cozy little apartment…located in the heart of Los Angeles…with a great view of the Hollywood sign.…
"Comfy Castle" would be a horrible title…since it's hardly descriptive,…and offers no sense of what's being rented.…"Great Hollywood Apartment" is good,…but not great, and still hasn't quite…got the teeth needed to start a flood of bookings.…Here's a few more mediocre titles you can look at.…Now here's a brief list of headlines that grab attention,…and would be suitable.…Each one shares a compelling idea…that captivates the attention quickly,…and encourages further exploration…by a prospective guest.…
Focus on using words that share…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
Christopher Matthew Spencer, a successful Airbnb host, first acquaints viewers with Airbnb and the requirements—both in terms of mindset and property—needed to venture into the Airbnb world. Then you'll learn how to prep a property, stock it with amenities that will garner 5-star reviews, and craft an attention getting listing that covers everything from the headline to property descriptions and guides. The course also explores how to manage guest interactions, deal with housekeeping and maintenance, and promote listings outside of Airbnb. Start watching to learn how you can profit from this great sharing economy platform.
- Evaluating whether Airbnb is right for you
- Writing about and photographing the property
- Establishing a price for your Airbnb rental
- Planning for ongoing maintenance
- Preparing the kitchen, bedroom(s), and other spaces
- Stocking your rental with amenities
- Scouting the competition
- Managing guest interactions, including check-in and checkout
- Working with guest feedback
- Promoting your Airbnb rental
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/03/2016. What changed?
A: We added one video on Airbnb's Instant Book feature.
1. An Overview of Airbnb
2. Preparing Your Property
4. Ready, Set, Go! Getting Up and Running on Airbnb
5. Service Is Your Brand: Managing Guest Interactions
6. Housekeeping and Maintenance
7. Working with Guest Feedback
8. Tips for Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.