Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Themed spaces, part of Making Money with Airbnb.
- As an Airbnb host, you'll enjoy stunning guests…with some creative choices, and themed spaces…can accomplish that in a very affordable way.…Decorating around a theme not only delights guests…but also allows you to explore your creative urges…in a powerful way.…Check out this cool Coca-Cola theme room.…How about casting spells at hogwarts…in this enchanting Harry Potter theme room…with broomstick and all.…This Istanbul, Turkey, Airbnb host went all out…with three concept rooms including…a motorcycle room,…an exotic safari room,…and a relaxing ocean room.…
And there's plenty of extreme examples…such as this exotic bamboo palace in Bali.…In my very own Airbnb rental,…I themed a space around 1939 Hollywood…which was the year the building was erected.…While the living room has images of the stars…and movies of the period, the powder room…is a shrine to Marilyn Monroe.…An extraordinary theme rental will make your guests…simply swoon and, while it's not necessary,…it'll help you stand out when Airbnb guests…are scrolling through listings looking for…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
Christopher Matthew Spencer, a successful Airbnb host, first acquaints viewers with Airbnb and the requirements—both in terms of mindset and property—needed to venture into the Airbnb world. Then you'll learn how to prep a property, stock it with amenities that will garner 5-star reviews, and craft an attention getting listing that covers everything from the headline to property descriptions and guides. The course also explores how to manage guest interactions, deal with housekeeping and maintenance, and promote listings outside of Airbnb. Start watching to learn how you can profit from this great sharing economy platform.
- Evaluating whether Airbnb is right for you
- Writing about and photographing the property
- Establishing a price for your Airbnb rental
- Planning for ongoing maintenance
- Preparing the kitchen, bedroom(s), and other spaces
- Stocking your rental with amenities
- Scouting the competition
- Managing guest interactions, including check-in and checkout
- Working with guest feedback
- Promoting your Airbnb rental
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Overview of Airbnb
2. Preparing Your Property
4. Ready, Set, Go! Getting Up and Running on Airbnb
5. Service Is Your Brand: Managing Guest Interactions
6. Housekeeping and Maintenance
7. Working with Guest Feedback
8. Tips for Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.