Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Stocking the kitchen, part of Making Money with Airbnb.
- Whether or not to stock the kitchen…for a guest check-in requires some careful thought.…A nice bottle of wine,…some pillow chocolates, and a warm welcome card,…may do the trick for someone staying a few nights.…At a minimum, a guest should have dishes,…pots and pans, flatware, knives,…glasses and mugs, coffeepot or coffee press,…salt and pepper, napkins,…and for guests paying more,…consider some other treats.…Here's a few that will build equity,…and ensure happy guests.…Breakfast cereal or instant oatmeal.…
Milk, bottled water, OJ,…fresh fruit like apples, oranges, or bananas.…Nutrition bars, granola or trail mix.…And if you love baking,…try homemade brownies, cookies, or other pastries.…Stock the kitchen according to the number…of days your guests are staying,…and budget accordingly.…Check in with your guests to discover any…special dietary restrictions.…A word to the wise however,…know your audience.…If you host mostly business travelers,…they'll use a company card to eat at restaurants,…or order food delivered.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
Christopher Matthew Spencer, a successful Airbnb host, first acquaints viewers with Airbnb and the requirements—both in terms of mindset and property—needed to venture into the Airbnb world. Then you'll learn how to prep a property, stock it with amenities that will garner 5-star reviews, and craft an attention getting listing that covers everything from the headline to property descriptions and guides. The course also explores how to manage guest interactions, deal with housekeeping and maintenance, and promote listings outside of Airbnb. Start watching to learn how you can profit from this great sharing economy platform.
- Evaluating whether Airbnb is right for you
- Writing about and photographing the property
- Establishing a price for your Airbnb rental
- Planning for ongoing maintenance
- Preparing the kitchen, bedroom(s), and other spaces
- Stocking your rental with amenities
- Scouting the competition
- Managing guest interactions, including check-in and checkout
- Working with guest feedback
- Promoting your Airbnb rental
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Overview of Airbnb
2. Preparing Your Property
4. Ready, Set, Go! Getting Up and Running on Airbnb
5. Service Is Your Brand: Managing Guest Interactions
6. Housekeeping and Maintenance
7. Working with Guest Feedback
8. Tips for Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.