Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up a domain to promote your Airbnb listing, part of Making Money with Airbnb.
- Setting up a domain name is a clever and low-cost way…to easily direct perspective guest to your Airbnb listing.…A vanity URL can be set-up…to help you promote your Airbnb listing…by using a web address that's easy to remember.…A simple way to do this is to use the street address.…A property located at 4224 Main Street…becomes the URL 4224main.com.…Registering domains and redirecting…your Airbnb listing page is fast and easy.…Simply go to the domain register,…GoDaddy in my case, and enter the domain.…
Search to see if it's available. And it is.…Go ahead and complete payment and…then you can log in to set up forwarding.…And then go ahead and review and confirm your purchase.…And now that the domain is set-up,…you can click on manage the domain…and set up the forwarding.…So let's head over to Airbnb.…
Hover over the Host menu and click on Manage Listings.…Click on the name of your accommodation.…And then copy the URL for the accommodation.…From here you can go back to the domain…and set up forwarding.…Go back and manage forwarding in your domain,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
Christopher Matthew Spencer, a successful Airbnb host, first acquaints viewers with Airbnb and the requirements—both in terms of mindset and property—needed to venture into the Airbnb world. Then you'll learn how to prep a property, stock it with amenities that will garner 5-star reviews, and craft an attention getting listing that covers everything from the headline to property descriptions and guides. The course also explores how to manage guest interactions, deal with housekeeping and maintenance, and promote listings outside of Airbnb. Start watching to learn how you can profit from this great sharing economy platform.
- Evaluating whether Airbnb is right for you
- Writing about and photographing the property
- Establishing a price for your Airbnb rental
- Planning for ongoing maintenance
- Preparing the kitchen, bedroom(s), and other spaces
- Stocking your rental with amenities
- Scouting the competition
- Managing guest interactions, including check-in and checkout
- Working with guest feedback
- Promoting your Airbnb rental
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Overview of Airbnb
2. Preparing Your Property
4. Ready, Set, Go! Getting Up and Running on Airbnb
5. Service Is Your Brand: Managing Guest Interactions
6. Housekeeping and Maintenance
7. Working with Guest Feedback
8. Tips for Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.