Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Safety, trust, and setting up your profile, part of Making Money with Airbnb.
- Airbnb is a safe trading platform.…Member verifications are required,…and you can view the list of verifications…to help you make decisions about booking…with a particular guest.…If you're sharing space in a home,…yours or someone else's,…then additional layers of vetting…can be added if you feel they're needed.…Some hosts require photo identification…from guests upon check-in…as a security measure.…I've never really felt the need to do this…because I.D. verification occurs on Airbnb,…and in the event anything does happen,…they have a copy of the guest's identification,…and I've never had a reason to be concerned.…
Because I'm using Airbnb to process credit card payments,…I know that my money is secure,…and that the guests in my accomodation…are real people who are accountable.…After all, they've provided I.D.…and a credit card number…prior to staying with me.…Airbnb charges guests when the reservation is confirmed,…and I receive my Airbnb payment electronically…24 hours after my guest checks in.…Trust is established through good communication,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
Christopher Matthew Spencer, a successful Airbnb host, first acquaints viewers with Airbnb and the requirements—both in terms of mindset and property—needed to venture into the Airbnb world. Then you'll learn how to prep a property, stock it with amenities that will garner 5-star reviews, and craft an attention getting listing that covers everything from the headline to property descriptions and guides. The course also explores how to manage guest interactions, deal with housekeeping and maintenance, and promote listings outside of Airbnb. Start watching to learn how you can profit from this great sharing economy platform.
- Evaluating whether Airbnb is right for you
- Writing about and photographing the property
- Establishing a price for your Airbnb rental
- Planning for ongoing maintenance
- Preparing the kitchen, bedroom(s), and other spaces
- Stocking your rental with amenities
- Scouting the competition
- Managing guest interactions, including check-in and checkout
- Working with guest feedback
- Promoting your Airbnb rental
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Overview of Airbnb
2. Preparing Your Property
4. Ready, Set, Go! Getting Up and Running on Airbnb
5. Service Is Your Brand: Managing Guest Interactions
6. Housekeeping and Maintenance
7. Working with Guest Feedback
8. Tips for Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.