Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Reviews, part of Making Money with Airbnb.
- [Voiceover] I have never asked for a single review.…My position on that is a simple one,…begging for reviews can backfire.…A guest may have had an okay experience,…but wasn't willing to trash your reputation online.…A request for reviews seems a bit pushy to me,…and perhaps, that guest who was on the fence…might find your request a bit too bold…and leave you a less than favorable review.…Let's talk about reviews.…Only actual guests can leave you a review,…that's people who've actually paid to stay at your property.…The same goes for you because you can only…leave a review if someone was your guest.…
To get to reviews, hover over the Host menu…and then click Reviews.…From here you can also see Reviews By You…and then there's a number indicating…that you need to leave a review for one of your guests.…You're not allowed to leave personally identifiable…information in a review, such as last name or address.…So, let's begin the review.…Click on Write a Review.…The first section will be a public review.…This information will be visible to other hosts…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
Christopher Matthew Spencer, a successful Airbnb host, first acquaints viewers with Airbnb and the requirements—both in terms of mindset and property—needed to venture into the Airbnb world. Then you'll learn how to prep a property, stock it with amenities that will garner 5-star reviews, and craft an attention getting listing that covers everything from the headline to property descriptions and guides. The course also explores how to manage guest interactions, deal with housekeeping and maintenance, and promote listings outside of Airbnb. Start watching to learn how you can profit from this great sharing economy platform.
- Evaluating whether Airbnb is right for you
- Writing about and photographing the property
- Establishing a price for your Airbnb rental
- Planning for ongoing maintenance
- Preparing the kitchen, bedroom(s), and other spaces
- Stocking your rental with amenities
- Scouting the competition
- Managing guest interactions, including check-in and checkout
- Working with guest feedback
- Promoting your Airbnb rental
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Overview of Airbnb
2. Preparing Your Property
4. Ready, Set, Go! Getting Up and Running on Airbnb
5. Service Is Your Brand: Managing Guest Interactions
6. Housekeeping and Maintenance
7. Working with Guest Feedback
8. Tips for Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.