Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Living room tips, part of Making Money with Airbnb.
- The core of every living room is comfortable seating.…For each bedroom in the accommodation,…you'll need two seating spaces in the living room.…A studio apartment can have comfortable chairs.…Chairs that you can tuck away in the closet…are even better because of the limited space.…In a one bedroom you'll want a love seat…or sofa that seats at least two.…A two bedroom requires a sofa for four people…and you can keep scaling this up as…you increase the number of beds.…You can mix a sofa and some individual recliners,…or go with a combination of comfortable chairs and a sofa,…depending on your budget.…
Moving furniture is a bear so order in home delivery…and you'll thank me and you'll save your back as well.…I don't recommend fabric.…I prefer leather, bonded leather, or high quality vinyl.…Spills will happen and it's easier…to clean surfaces that don't absorb liquids.…Always pick comfort over aesthetics.…If you can have comfort and aesthetics…for an affordable price then you're in an ideal situation.…While dark colors don't always look the best…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
Christopher Matthew Spencer, a successful Airbnb host, first acquaints viewers with Airbnb and the requirements—both in terms of mindset and property—needed to venture into the Airbnb world. Then you'll learn how to prep a property, stock it with amenities that will garner 5-star reviews, and craft an attention getting listing that covers everything from the headline to property descriptions and guides. The course also explores how to manage guest interactions, deal with housekeeping and maintenance, and promote listings outside of Airbnb. Start watching to learn how you can profit from this great sharing economy platform.
- Evaluating whether Airbnb is right for you
- Writing about and photographing the property
- Establishing a price for your Airbnb rental
- Planning for ongoing maintenance
- Preparing the kitchen, bedroom(s), and other spaces
- Stocking your rental with amenities
- Scouting the competition
- Managing guest interactions, including check-in and checkout
- Working with guest feedback
- Promoting your Airbnb rental
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Overview of Airbnb
2. Preparing Your Property
4. Ready, Set, Go! Getting Up and Running on Airbnb
5. Service Is Your Brand: Managing Guest Interactions
6. Housekeeping and Maintenance
7. Working with Guest Feedback
8. Tips for Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.