Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Guest arrival protocol, part of Making Money with Airbnb.
- OK, your guests are arriving today.…Did you remember to fold a point on the toilet paper?…Are the sinks and tubs dry and spot free?…Is the chrome polished?…Did you put a chocolate on the pillow?…Make sure everything looks amazing.…Stunning guests from the beginning means,…you've made an emotional connection,…which leads to smiles and glowing reviews.…While I use digital door locks and I cherish them,…if you've agreed to meet to exchange keys,…why not offer to meet in the accommodation…and offer to show your new guests how everything works.…
It's a pleasant touch.…If you know we're near the property…and you're using a lock box, a neighbor,…or if you've mailed the keys in advance of the stay,…text, phone or email to say hello…and ask your new guest to reach out after…a successful arrival and entry.…If you're sharing a bedroom or a sofa,…arrange a time to meet with your guests.…Lock up valuables if it makes you feel more comfortable.…In a shared situation, things like beverages…and food are not labeled or restricted in,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
Christopher Matthew Spencer, a successful Airbnb host, first acquaints viewers with Airbnb and the requirements—both in terms of mindset and property—needed to venture into the Airbnb world. Then you'll learn how to prep a property, stock it with amenities that will garner 5-star reviews, and craft an attention getting listing that covers everything from the headline to property descriptions and guides. The course also explores how to manage guest interactions, deal with housekeeping and maintenance, and promote listings outside of Airbnb. Start watching to learn how you can profit from this great sharing economy platform.
- Evaluating whether Airbnb is right for you
- Writing about and photographing the property
- Establishing a price for your Airbnb rental
- Planning for ongoing maintenance
- Preparing the kitchen, bedroom(s), and other spaces
- Stocking your rental with amenities
- Scouting the competition
- Managing guest interactions, including check-in and checkout
- Working with guest feedback
- Promoting your Airbnb rental
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Overview of Airbnb
2. Preparing Your Property
4. Ready, Set, Go! Getting Up and Running on Airbnb
5. Service Is Your Brand: Managing Guest Interactions
6. Housekeeping and Maintenance
7. Working with Guest Feedback
8. Tips for Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.