Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Evaluating and buying textiles, part of Making Money with Airbnb.
- The look and feel of the textiles you select…will affect the mood of your space.…You can easily become confused by the…number of options and approaches to…evaluating and buying soft goods for your property.…While there are many firms that specialize in…selling hotel and motel textiles, I have opted…to purchase all of mine using an Amazon Prime account.…With Prime, products are delivered as…quickly as the same day or next day…for free with an annual Prime subscription.…I enjoy the selection, price to value, and…convenience of this program.…
I have found many superior brands…of towels and bedding on Amazon and…continue to use this for sourcing my goods.…Here's a few tips.…Fabric selection should focus on three factors.…Purpose, cleanability, and fire resistance.…For all of my soft goods I buy…high quality and I purchase white.…White allows me to bleach the stains away.…You can't use bleach on colors.…From Kool-Aid to makeup and everything in between,…you'll discover that guests find…all sorts of fun uses for towels.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
Christopher Matthew Spencer, a successful Airbnb host, first acquaints viewers with Airbnb and the requirements—both in terms of mindset and property—needed to venture into the Airbnb world. Then you'll learn how to prep a property, stock it with amenities that will garner 5-star reviews, and craft an attention getting listing that covers everything from the headline to property descriptions and guides. The course also explores how to manage guest interactions, deal with housekeeping and maintenance, and promote listings outside of Airbnb. Start watching to learn how you can profit from this great sharing economy platform.
- Evaluating whether Airbnb is right for you
- Writing about and photographing the property
- Establishing a price for your Airbnb rental
- Planning for ongoing maintenance
- Preparing the kitchen, bedroom(s), and other spaces
- Stocking your rental with amenities
- Scouting the competition
- Managing guest interactions, including check-in and checkout
- Working with guest feedback
- Promoting your Airbnb rental
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/03/2016. What changed?
A: We added one video on Airbnb's Instant Book feature.
1. An Overview of Airbnb
2. Preparing Your Property
4. Ready, Set, Go! Getting Up and Running on Airbnb
5. Service Is Your Brand: Managing Guest Interactions
6. Housekeeping and Maintenance
7. Working with Guest Feedback
8. Tips for Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.